Our client, One of the leading bank in Singapore, is looking for a UX writer. As a User Experience (UX) writer, you will shape the financial product experience by creating effective copy that will enable users to intuitively complete their tasks. As a candidate for this position, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to enhance the overall product experience through past work samples. In addition to UX designers, you will be working with product managers, marketing specialists, customer services, and developers to create concise, easy-to-understand copy that is also consistent and customer centric.
The ideal candidate should be able to fill below requirements:
- At least 5 years of copy writing experience for digital products.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and conflicting requirements to produce optimal copy solutions.
- Experience collaborating with designers within a customer-centric design process and a passion for building amazing user-facing products.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, sometimes in competing priorities, in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of interaction design and UI principals for app and web.
- Familiarity in application/web development processes.
- Experience in launching digital products at a large scale.
- Love for latest technologies, digital products, and creating great products.
Contact Serena Xu at email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number SX1003.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1762105.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.