Valuation Control Loan Manager (1 year contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7500 per month|
Our client, a renowned international bank, is seeking an experienced candidate to join their Loan Valuation Control team. Although a 12 months contract, there is a possibility of being extended or converted to permanent. Working location is based at Changi Business Park.
The main function of this role is to independently assess the valuation of all loan positions within the Corporate Finance and Syndications businesses. You have to establish robust valuation control procedures for all loans portfolios, valuation reviews and stakeholder management.
- Establish robust valuation control procedures for all loans portfolios and related credit products
- Perform periodic valuation reviews for the portfolio covered - loans & credit portfolios
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders representing the portfolios covered including, but not limited to, external and internal auditors, front office, regulators, etc.
- Perform any ad hoc requests by management.
- Understanding of loans (Syndication process, Personal loans, Business loans, Transaction banking loans
- Practical understanding of loans valuation (Level 1, comparables, DCF, LTV ratio, ROE approach, weighted average pay away fee, …)
- Fair value adjustments, prudent valuation adjustments
- Corporate finance profile (not necessarily with banking experience)
- Quantitative background or similar experience
- Strong understanding of loan/ credit markets with a focus on Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Strong communication (especially report writing) skills
- Team player
- Strong sense of integrity and financial independence is required.
- Detailed product knowledge, fully conversant with industry and accounting issues, valuation techniques, liquidity and risk issues etc.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257