|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
VDI & Citrix Engineer wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading International bank
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading international bank with strong presence across the APAC region. They are one of the longest standing bank in the world and provides services across Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Private Equity.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Infrastructure / Platform Engineer to join their IT team. Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for managing all areas of the distributed compute server environment by working closely with counterparts both regionally and globally. You will be expected to maintain and support all their network, systems and devices across the bank, as well as implementing new systems and devices whenever required.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of relevant working experience managing enterprise network systems, servers and devices, ideally within banking or large MNC environment
- Strong technical expertise in the following:
- VMWare, HyperV, vCentre
- Dell EMC, Cisco UCS, HPE
- XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix
- Active Directory
- Virtual Desktop/ VDI
- Experience managing projects as a lead
- Good hands - on experience using SCCM
- Sound knowledge and experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge on ITIL processes
- Great communications skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across different levels and business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.