Vendor Spend Analyst - HR (12 months contract)
A 12 months contract role where you will be annalizing HR vendor spend data in order to generate reports identifying spend patterns, forecasts, opportunities. Support ad hoc programs such as purchasing card.
- Extract spend data from various sources and consolidate into a central repository of information.
- Liaise with various departments and stakeholders to obtain various datasets
- Analyse mass amounts of unstructured data using pivot tables and other graphical tools
- Build forecasting models in Excel
- Produce accurate forecasts based on current data sets as well as historical data
- Produce coherent Power point decks illustrating key spend information across different time frames.
- Timely reporting to Senior Management on current and forecast spend
- Strong attention to detail but not consumed by 100% accuracy. Always takes a practical balanced approach to problem solving.
- A self starter who is able to find a book of work rather than waiting for it to come to them
- Ability to work alone and also lead a team remotely in a matrix environment without too much direction but knowing when and how to escalate in an appropriate fashion
- Good communication skills able to foster strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, colleagues, and external vendor base.
- A person who acts fairly, transparently and with the highest level of integrity in everything they do.
- Ability to exercise influence over colleagues and senior stakeholders to adhere to relevant policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent English language skills (spoken and written) and able to apply this to contract drafting
- A creative mindset centered on finding solutions to problems
- A customer service philosophy which puts the customer experience first
- Ability to work under own steam without the need for excessive supervision or direction.
- A holistic thinker that is able to see the bigger picture and understand how things fit together and impact each other.
- Clarity of thought with the ability to prioritize critical tasks first
- Responsive and the ability to attend to queries in a timely fashion proactively informing stakeholders along the way
- A subject matter expert with at least 5 years experience in Procurement and Accounting.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment with particular experience of India, the US and UK
- History of working in a heavily regulated industry. Financial experience and understanding of hot topic changing regulations preferred, especially banking.
- Strong analytical and financial background
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel , words skills essential
Candidates with a background in procurement and accounting are highly encouraged to submit your application for the role in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.