Vendor Spend Analyst - HR (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$60000 per annum|
A 12 months contract role where you will be annalizing HR vendor spend data in order to generate reports identifying spend patterns, forecasts, opportunities. Support ad hoc programs such as purchasing card.
- Extract spend data from various sources and consolidate into a central repository of information.
- Liaise with various departments and stakeholders to obtain various datasets
- Analyse mass amounts of unstructured data using pivot tables and other graphical tools
- Build forecasting models in Excel
- Produce accurate forecasts based on current data sets as well as historical data
- Produce coherent Power point decks illustrating key spend information across different time frames.
- Timely reporting to Senior Management on current and forecast spend
- Strong attention to detail but not consumed by 100% accuracy. Always takes a practical balanced approach to problem solving.
- A self starter who is able to find a book of work rather than waiting for it to come to them
- Ability to work alone and also lead a team remotely in a matrix environment without too much direction but knowing when and how to escalate in an appropriate fashion
- Good communication skills able to foster strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, colleagues, and external vendor base.
- A person who acts fairly, transparently and with the highest level of integrity in everything they do.
- Ability to exercise influence over colleagues and senior stakeholders to adhere to relevant policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent English language skills (spoken and written) and able to apply this to contract drafting
- A creative mindset centered on finding solutions to problems
- A customer service philosophy which puts the customer experience first
- Ability to work under own steam without the need for excessive supervision or direction.
- A holistic thinker that is able to see the bigger picture and understand how things fit together and impact each other.
- Clarity of thought with the ability to prioritize critical tasks first
- Responsive and the ability to attend to queries in a timely fashion proactively informing stakeholders along the way
- A subject matter expert with at least 5 years experience in Procurement and Accounting.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment with particular experience of India, the US and UK
- History of working in a heavily regulated industry. Financial experience and understanding of hot topic changing regulations preferred, especially banking.
- Strong analytical and financial background
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel , words skills essential
Candidates with a background in procurement and accounting are highly encouraged to submit your application for the role in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257