*Perm* Vessel Accountant (MNC)
Our client is an European shipping MNC with global presence and looking for expansion in their finance team.
You will be responsible for the full voyage and fleet accounting including prepare and post journal entries for vessel operating expenses, closure, review BS, handle payments and bank reconciliations etc. You will also be responsible to communicate with internal operations with voyage accounting related issues. You will be supporting month end processes including running monthly voyage accrual, compiling underlying data reports in line with timetable requirements. You will participate in streamlining internal process and implement recommendations in due course.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 3-4 years of accounting experience in shipping industry
- Well-versed on Microsoft Office, advanced Excel is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Team player, strong problem solving and analytical skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and quote "Vessel Accountant 247553" to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. www.ambition.com.sg
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.