Vice President, Digital Innovation (Innovation Hub)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Build and run the digital innovation framework and programme for a global company
- Facilitate the discovery of break-through technologies
- Lead a team of 6 and report directly into the CEO
Our client is a global organisation in the Aerospace with a strong presence in Asia. The organisation opened an innovation hub within the last 6 months to stay up to date with technology and future-proof the business.
The role will essentially involve the development and tracking of on-going PoCs/pilot projects in the Innovation Lab. The chosen candidate will manage the overall digital innovation programme, monitor progress of ideas to commercialisation phase, and KPI reporting. This role will require one to comprehend and articulate relevant use cases to Business Units to enable them to grasp the significance and value of these technologies. Furthermore, this person will support the commercialisation of implemented ideas and drive Agile and Design Thinking in the company to change the culture and work processes.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at a senior management level leading digital innovation in a large multi-national company.
- Creative and innovative thinker with strong collaborative leadership skills.
- Established expertise in developing a digital innovation framework and programme.
- Proven success in developing partnerships B B with external parties such as IHLs and VCs.
- Exceptional influencing skills to achieve organizational cooperation, buy-in, and engagement b from senior management, BUs and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to make a significant impact through innovation and nurturing a digital culture in a company.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and critical thinking capabilities.
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 217297. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM