Vice President - SOC Operations
|Salary:||£12000 - £16000 per month + benefits + bonuses|
Our Client is one of the most prestigious Multinational Investment Banks in the world, a very well established and highly regarded employer in the market. This role sits in their Regional SOC team in Singapore, comprising of a global team with sister locations in Europe, India, and North America.This team is involved in managing a multitude of information security incidents, including but not limited to malware, phishing, unauthorized access, etc. This is a vibrant and empowered team working in an organization that takes information security and cyber threats extremely seriously and which adequately funds such teams in a way that adds tremendous value to the organization as well as to the professional development of its employees.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience:
- More than a decade of cyber/infosec experience, ideally within financial institutions with mature SOC operations working with leading industry best practices
- Broad experience combining multiple security streams coupled with strong analytical skills
- People management experience having led a SOC team in the past driving triage activities
- Strong technical knowledge around sandboxing solutions, network security, cyber hunting, EDP and recovery systems.
- You've got to be able to understand risk assessments as well as regulatory constraints in be able to articulate the effectively to the business around threats, vulnerabilities and security policies.
- Experience with scripting languages, software vulnerabilities, malware analysis and hacking techniques strongly sought after for this role.
- Proven experience around incident response methodoloties. and SIEM configuration tools
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable first-tier investment bank, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging people leader role in a first-class SOC environment
- Top notch resources and technical specialists to work with
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Established and mature corporate culture to elevate your career and thrive.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at email@example.com / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00045466.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.