VP Acquisition Strategy
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
If you're an ambitious individual who yearns to work with the brightest, most curious minds then my client would love you to join their team. My client is looking for MBA graduates from a top business school; MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with a minimum of 5 years of working experience with top tier management consultancy firms or mergers and acquisition investment banking with financial services experience.
- Responsible for the overall strategy with a particular focus on how we enhance our self-service solutions on mobile and how we enhance and deliver our customer engagement framework
- P&L ownership of the company segment; responsible for growing the business franchise
- Develop a remarkable end-to-end client experience with strategy to drive customer satisfaction and improve NPS Score
- Devise, implement and manage regional strategies with a particular focus on digital and engagement to deepen customer portfolio and deliver profitable revenue growth, working with country teams, and key regional parties such as S&D, Digital, Finance, BP&A, products, regulatory functions and O&T
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and external partners to enhance existing engagement programs and channels and develop new ones to drive NTBs and engage in a meaningful way with our existing customer base
- Contribute to brand, sales, marketing and product strategy formulation
- Establish and maintain regional management oversight and forecast of key segment drivers and metrics
- Establish and maintain an engagement framework including relevant cadence, touch points and tracking
- Develop, monitor and communicate MIS to drive focus and line of sight on key drivers
- Review competition offering in order to ensure value added features and 'best-in-class' client experience
- Ensure overall risk control with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Company policies and procedures
- MBA from a top business school; MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with a minimum of 5 year working experience with top tier management consultancy firms or mergers and acquisition with financial services experience
- A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
Fluency in English
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874