VP, Business Manager, Corporate & Transaction Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1300000.00 - HK$1500000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading global banking group with well-established and expanding Corporate and Transaction Banking businesses. As part of the Asia growth, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate and Transaction Banking professional to join the Regional Business Management team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Business COO, you will be a senior member of the Regional Business Management team supporting the Corporate Banking and Transaction Banking businesses in Asia. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities including but not limited to business strategic planning, driving change initiatives, digitalisation of processes, business process re-engineering, project management and implementation, business performance analysis, market / competitor analysis. In addition, you will act as a liaison between the business, relationship managers, product managers, operations and technology teams in driving regional or country level business initiatives and changes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience in Business Management, COO office, Project Management, Product Management / Development, Strategies gained from Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking, Commercial Banking businesses
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking and Digital products
- Good business risk, controls and compliance mindset
- Asia working experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 46034. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.