VP, Business Project Manager (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$140000 per annum|
The main function of this non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities for various business departments or units for an internationally renowned Private Banking business.
* Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
* Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
* Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
* Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
* Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
* Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
* Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
* Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
* Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
* Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
* 8-10 years experience required.
We are looking for candidates with 8 years experience in business risk management preferably in Private Banking and Investment Banking with product knowledge (FX, structured products) and familiar with Risk Framework and implementing Risk projects. You have to be familiar with managing stakeholders in Risk, Compliance, Audit etc. The role is to integrate and support team in transition from Private Banking to Global Markets (in first 3-6 months) followed by BAU Risk projects for the remaining contract.
As this is an urgent hire, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com. I will be in touch with shortlisted candidates asap.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257