VP, Compliance (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$160000 per annum|
This is a 12 month renewable contract role for a senior compliance candidate to be part of an established Private Banking business located at Raffles Place.
Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of a company's compliance management program. Manages all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures.
- Develops and implements formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards.
- Prevents unethical, illegal or improper activity and conduct
- Interacts with internal and external customers, communicating issues regarding compliance.
- Experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization.
- Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257