VP Corporate Tax
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$140000.00 per annum|
- Global Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client is a global financial service and looking for a solid VP Tax person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the incumbent is responsible for providing advisory support, managing all tax compliance work for China and Asia Pacific including review and submission of corporate tax returns, managing tax queries. This person will be participating in China Tax Lobby efforts through membership of Capital Markets Tax Committee (CMTC). This person will work closely with the Head of Transfer Pricing based in London, as well as working with Business Management and Finance within Asia.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Tax Qualification
- Minimum 9 years of Tax, Transfer Pricing (With Management Experience) in Financial Services
- Strong experience in analytical roles with a good grasp of business drivers
- Strong communicator and ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholder
- Good time management skill and able to deliver under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin as this person will be interacting closely with the Chinese Entity
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874