VP, Credit Risk Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$160000.00 per annum|
A global investment bank is on the lookout to build out their Global Credit Risk Audit team.
In this role, the incumbent will be serving a leadership role in the APAC team, and responsible for executing audits as both a project manager and as a participant.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA or similar) are a plus
- Working knowledge of Credit Risk Management concepts, especially those associated with corporations
- Experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Open to regional travel 10%-15% in the year
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240