VP - Data Projects
- Established Soverign Wealth Fund
- Be part of organisation's Digital Transformation Journey
- Make an Impact
Our client is an established soverign wealth fund. They are looking for an individual to be part of their private markets (Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure) and finance department. This individual will be part of finance operations specific data projects. Exposure to finance, Data and Tableau is preferred.
- Design, implement and maintain data models for private markets instruments.
- Manage the data life-cycle of finance and operations data
- Manage and operate the end-to-end reporting cycle and value stream
- And more...
- Bachelor's in accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in data operations and/or data solutioning and management in the finance industry
- Experienced in using advanced Microsoft Excel modules such as Power Query, VBA and programming language (e.g. Python, R) in data management and process/report automation.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Melody.Leow@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2091912
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.