VP - Enterprise Risk, Fraud
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$150000.00 per annum|
An established global bank is currently looking out for a VP to join their governance team.
Due to the bank's strategic plans in the region, they are looking for an experienced VP to join their governance team, in a 1st line role, focusing on Enterprise and Fraud Risk. As the role sits within the Regional team, there is a high level of regional exposure, where the candidate will be tasked to cooperate with various offices within the international network of the bank. However, there is minimal travel associated with the role. There is also a high degree of visibility in this role, where the candidate will be required to manage internal and external senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-14 years of experience in internal controls, enterprise risk, fraud risk
- Prior experience within Corporate and Institutional banking
- Track record of implementing risk frameworks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194