VP Experience Design (Banking Sector)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a leading bank who is currently expanding their top-tier Design team in the Singapore office. They are looking for a seasoned Experience Designer with strong capabilities in the design & deliver of engaging experiences across all touch points.
Reporting to the Head of Experience Design, you would be responsible for inventing customer experiences that are bold, easy and consistent. You would also be working closely with the creative team, strategists and project managers to develop an effective, unique and creative experience for customers across all channels
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, New Media, Service Design, Human-Computer Interaction or any related field
- 5+ years' experience in designing web and mobile experiences, preferably within the banking sector
- Understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD) methodologies and practices
- Intimate knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications. HTML knowledge is a plus
- Advanced understanding of interaction design, site architecture and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Skilled at presenting objectives, design approaches and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner
- Understanding of web technologies
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM