VP Experience Designer
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Are you a UX & UI Designer?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to transform bank's portal?
A world known bank Is looking for a for a talented Experience Designer
- Strong capabilities in the design and delivery of engaging experiences across all touch points
- Being empathic and the user's advocate is second nature to you, all the time, every time.
- Passion for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Taking big pride in getting things easy and enjoyable to use.
- You believe in what you are doing, and you can make it contagious.
- Understanding of contemporary user-cantered design methodologies
- Strategic thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding design skills and attention to detail
- Ability to connect and empathize with stakeholders of all levels
- Develop frameworks to understand target users and derive effective design strategies;
- Develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, collect feedback and improve the experience accordingly;
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize key initiatives that will positively impact the Bank's customer experience;
- Support cross-functional teams in understanding and forming key business requirements.
- Degree in either Design, Human-Computer Interaction or Service Design;
- 5 years' professional experience as Experience Designer;
- Proficiency with interaction patterns and standard UCD methodologies;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM