|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global asset management firm is hiring a VP to join their FCC team in Singapore.
- Develop and review FCC policies and procedures
- Advise and resolve potential AML/CFT/Sanctions issues arising across business units and jurisdictions
- Support Financial Crime Compliance related projects initiated by the Group
- At least 10 years' experience in compliance and reviewing regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640