VP Finance Change Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global investment bank is on the lookout to build out their finance change team.
This role is open for those who are presently doing change management with strong understanding of finance. In this role, you will be managing managing the delivery of each Release through project lifecycle from impact assessment to Go Live
The successful candidate must have the following:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACCA, CFA) are a plus specific subject matter expertise regarding project/program management disciplines
- Extensive experience of managing a successful major project delivery for a Finance function with multiple teams and dependencies
- Strong People manager with practical experience of leading and motivating a team in a pressurised project environment
- Qualified Accountant
- Professional project management qualification
- Strong Stakeholder Management and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude willing to take on stretch assignments
- Must be an articulate and effective communicator with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874