|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Singapore HQ company that operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers. They are looking for a dynamic leader to lead the finance function.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this will be a hands on strategic finance role oversee a complex global payment operation. You will be extending revenue recognition policy to new lines of business, strategic planning, and business partnering. This is a key role leading the budgeting process and monitoring progress and provide ad hoc management , investor or potential acquirer reporting request. This individual will support financial due diligence and modelling in markets in which the company seeks to enter and design appropriate corporate and transaction structure accordingly.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related discipline
- Strong experience in multi-currency and to be able to handle multi-market
- Experience in payment company or ecommerce is a plus
- Experience with M&A is an advantage
- Confident personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
*Only Short listed candidates will be notified