VP Financial Reporting
- Global Hedge Fund
- Corporate Accountant with IFRS and USGAAP Experience
- Big 4 + Commercial Experience with CPA
My client is an established global hedge fund business with offices across the globe. They're currently looking for a seasoned finance individual to join their business in Asia as Vice President Financial Reporting (Finance Manager).
Reporting to the Asia Controller, you will be responsible for finance and accounting duties which includes preparation and review of month-end closing, journal entries, reconciliations, tax and regulatory filings and audit financial statements. You will work closely with different departments across various jurisdictions to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of management reports on a periodical basis. This role requires good time management, keen eye on detail and ability to multi-task. You will also assist on coaching and mentoring junior team members.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with an internationally recognised accounting qualification
- 12 - 15 years' relevant working experience in Finance with relevant skills in corporate and management accounting in a sizeable buy-side or banking firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong hands-on knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP reporting standards a pre-requisite
- Confidence in stakeholder management at all levels
- Must be based in Singapore
If you are interested, please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.email@example.com If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.