Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a reputable international bank, looking for a Global Markets Compliance professional to join their team in Singapore at VP level, as a Deputy Team Lead.
- Seated in Front Office, you will monitor regulatory changes, provide compliance advisory and perform compliance reviews on front office functions
- Conduct training for staff, annual Compliance Risk Assessment and review new product approval requests
- Provide support for compliance projects, trade and communication surveillance, investigations of relevant breaches
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 5-8 years' compliance experience in Global Markets sales and trading
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of local regulatory framework, MAS notices and guidelines related to FICC sales and trading
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend