VP Innovation - UX Design
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank and are looking to hire a VP User Experience (UX) Designer to be part of their Innovation & Strategy division across APAC.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Innovation based in Singapore, you would be responsible for working with stakeholders in order to identify and adopt innovation opportunities and new technologies across the bank. As a UX designer, you will be involved in the strategy & design of new projects and products to be rolled out across the bank while partnering with internal and external partners, Tech companies, VCs, FinTechs, start-ups etc.
- 7+ years' experience in User Experience (UX) Design or Innovation related roles across Financial Services, preferably Corporate and Investment Banking
- Experience working in a technology start-up or/and a global matrix organisation
- Strong technical expertise, having performed roles in design, development or architecture is a plus
- Certificatios and practitioner experience in Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking, Agile methodology
- Strong network across innovation ecosystems (VCs, accelerators, incubators, startups etc. )
- Experience developing and launching technology products
If you are keen to explore this interesting opportunity, please click on APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com to find out more!