VP, Investment Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
An international investment management firm is on the lookout for a VP to join their South East Asia Finance team.
The incumbent will be working closely with the Head of Corporate Ventures and Corporate Development to target and source equity investments for the firm's growing portfolio. It is a wide coverage in the SEA region, with specific focus on Technology and Fintech segment. This is an end to end role from sourcing deals all the way to developing investment thesis and presenting to the committees. The firm has an excellent brand name globally and it will be an opportunity to be part of a growth environment.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years if experience in investment management, with a focus on technology or fintech industries
- 3-4 years of experience with venture capital investing
- Good understanding of corporate venture capitals
- Background in investment banking and corporate finance
- Experience with start-ups, VC and incubators will be advantageous
- Financial modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980