VP, Investments (Fundraising)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A private investments firm is on the lookout for a VP for their growing team. This is a newly created headcount.
The firm is an online equity fundraising platform that aims to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses. As a senior member in the Investments team, the incumbent will lead the investment process and regional deal origination and execution efforts.
The role will involve leading and managing the Investment team that evaluates companies that are seeking funds on the firm. To drive and assist in any aspect of the deal process and provide any operational support as required including liaising with legal and compliance counterpart. He/she must perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions. The incumbent must also develop various types of financial models for valuation of capital raising transactions
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-6 years of experience in deal origination and execution within an VC/PE/investment bank or corporate finance background
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Experience with fintech start up and private investments
- Fluency in a second language (Bahasa/Malay/Indonesian) is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980