VP, IT Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$140000.00 per annum|
A leading bank is on the lookout to build out their IT Audit (Application) team.
In this role, the incumbent will be managing a team of auditors to ensure that audits are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard and provide value to the bank. She/he will be developing and maintaining audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Working knowledge of knowledge of leading practices and activities of existing and new IT in general
- Subject matter experts on various banking applications and operating systems, databases, network infrastructure and IT activities
- Ability to identify technology, information security, and cyber critical issues and opportunities.
- Excellent in Mandarin speaking due to many clients from China
- Open to regional travel up to 20% in the year
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240