VP, KYC Data Analytics Manager
A leading global investment bank is hiring a VP, KYC Data Analytics Manager to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Utilise data analysis and data modelling techniques to identify opportunities to improve the governance processes
- Develop data models, dashboard and reporting systems
- Lead discussions with senior management across the global region to ensure data quality and integrity
- Optimise data mining and validation processes, while implementing controls to ensure quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Manage juniors team members and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver data insights initiatives
- Maintain relationships with various stakeholders both regionally and globally
- Conduct in-depth MI analysis, identify potential gaps and propose solutions
- Ensure adequate controls and governance are in place for KYC remediation related processes
- At least 10-15 years' relevant experience in banks or financial institutions
- Possess data analytical skills and strong proficiency in data analytical tools e.g Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Good understanding of KYC and client lifecycle management
- Independent and good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.