VP, Lead Avaloq Business Analyst - Global Bank
Working as a lead business analyst with this global bank you will be involved in a high profile Avaloq upgrade program, your responsibilities will include:
- Business requirements gathering
- Preparation of functional specifications
- Senior stakeholder management
- Coordination of UAT testing
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10+ years BA experience
- Experience of strategic change and working with business and technology stakeholders to define and execute operational strategy
- Strong experience from the Wealth Management / Private Banking industry
- Detailed knowledge of the Avaloq platform
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international bank. They offer:
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package
- Interesting work
Contact Michael Nette on (65) 6854 5615 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00035610.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.