VP Loan Admin
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Team Lead role
- Reports in to the COO of the region
- Managing a team of people
My client a global corporate bank with strong presence is the structure financing space is seeking for a dynamic team leader to come on-board to lead the team
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer for Asia, you will lead and oversee day to day transactions ensuring efficient processing of loan draw-downs/rollovers and issuance of guarantees/standby letters of credit. Being involved in large scale project management and transformation vetting of loan agreements on operational clauses prior to signing to ensure feasibility of operational process and system capability for loan administration. Process Loan Draw-downs, Rollovers and Rate Fixing for all Bilateral and Syndicated transactions including banker's acceptances.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in loan administration function with a corporate bank
- Familiar with structure loan products related functions.
- Good in Microsoft Office tools and project management
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874