VP Market Research (Banking Sector)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a top bank in Singapore who is currently looking to recruit a Market Research Analyst at a VP level who would be responsible for Customer Experience Measurement.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you would be responsible for the management and maintenance of the banks Brand and Touch point trackers, NPS tracking, customer satisfaction measurement, performance KPIs etc.
To qualify, you must possess :
- Minimum 6 years' experience in market research roles within agencies, banking or financial services
- Experience in areas of brand health tracking, NPS tracking, customer satisfaction measurement and other service quality related research techniques
- Understanding of what drives customer experience and keeping up on the latest development of service related research
- Strong background in working with vast amounts of data
- Well versed in Microsoft office and SPSS. Knowledge in R and MySQL will be advantage
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220630. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM