VP, Market Risk Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$170000 per annum|
A global investment bank is on the lookout to build out their Market Risk Audit team. These are new headcounts at the VP-level.
In this role, the incumbent will be auditing the market risk function at a regional level (covering 14 countries). He/she will be developing extensive audit plans and managing audit activities across all asset classes, including commodities, FX, Fixed income etc. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to lead the audits as well as be part of the fieldwork. This is an exciting opportunity for market risk professionals or audit professionals who would like to join a fast paced and high performing team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-12 years of experience in Market Risk or Internal Audit Global Markets/Corporate treasury/Liquidity risk
- Open to regional travel up to 25% in the year
- Strong product knowledge in commodities, FX, FI and other asset classes
- Good understanding of VaR, stress testing and ICAAP/Basel
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- CPA/CIA Accredited is preferred
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email to Chenxi.Zhao@ambition.com.sg or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980