- An opportunity to work in a technologically advanced, rapidly developing company
Our Client is a hotel chain that has been growing quickly, and which promises quality in every stay
The Ideal Candidate would establish and grow the brand's marketing strategy in Southeast Asia. You will be expected to work closely with global marketing teams, as well as the sales team.
Your key responsibilities will include playing a role in adapting sales strategies to variable conditions, and ensuring that the brand's priority marketing channels are supported. You will also be responsible for cohesive corporate communications, updates, thereby ensuring teamwork. You will be expected to budget management and administration and maximise ROI on events through careful planning. Finally, you must be able to predict and analyse the contribution of marketing activities while also developing and sustaining contact with potential leads and contacts.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Business to Consumer (B2C) Marketing
- Proven record of leadership and people development skills
- Critical and creative thinking skills that lead to target goals being met
- Responsible, motivated, and fully capable of working independently
- Excellent work ethic and determined to produce high quality results
Able to communicate with sales leadership comfortably
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.