VP, Messaging Lead
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
VP, Messaging Team Lead wanted for a leading global investment firm!
- Top- tier global investment firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
- Interact with key stakeholders across all verticals
Our client is a Top- tier financial services firm with their HQ based in Singapore and has strong presence in the US and Greater China region. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a VP, Messaging Platform Technology Lead to join the Technology team in providing technical leadership for the Messaging platform to provide strategic technology vision and roadmap on Messaging systems implementation and act as a subject matter expert in Messaging platform including Exchange, Office 365, Skype and MS Teams. The person will take full ownership of end to end lifecycle, from design to post- implementation support and manage the financial aspects of Messaging platform, including preparation for tendering, purchasing, budgeting, and budget review/forecast.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 13 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in leading Messaging teams and rolled out regional projects, ideally on Office 365.
- Past hands- on experience as a Messaging Administrator managing the Messaging platform and Microsoft Suite of products (e.g. Exchange Online, Office 365, Skype and MS Team)
- Strong technical expertise in PowerShell scripting
- Related certificate with MCSE, ITIL, CITPM/PMP etc. will be advantageous
- Has great communications skills with the ability to work with business and technology stakeholders across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Shuting Li on (65) 6854 5645 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1879577
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.