VP of Operations
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$13000 - S$15000 per month|
Major regional E-commerce firm
Strong brand positioning in the industry
Growing global reach throughout Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a regional company in Asia, with strong presence and brand within the e-commerce logistics business. Their business has a foundation on strong and reputable service approach. Currently present in Singapore with expansive market reach and penetration, they are pushing forward for a major footing within the regional market. During this rewarding and challenging growth period, we are looking for an experienced and energetic Operation VP with knowledge into managing e-commerce logistics projects.
The role will be reporting to the CEO, and your responsibility will include and not be limited to:
- Managing strategic regional operations within the business.
- Reporting and delivering high level meetings throughout the region with stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Strong experience and push to strategize, design, implement, improve for the network delivery
- Keen eye for logistical cost improvisation operation approach
- Managing and delivering solid strategies and implementation throughout the regional sites and third party sites
- Ability to drive the continuous improvement implementation to seek efficiency at all operation levels.
The Successful Candidate
We invite a proactive, outgoing, experienced Supply Chain Operation professional with an eye for continuous improvement. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful, you must come with:
- More than 15 years of stable career experience within Supply Chain and 3PL functions, experienced professional coming from Supply Chain Consulting firms are highly welcome
- Degree in either Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics is preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team-based driven operation with related third parties, a major plus when candidate comes with exposure in project management related activities
- Strong and solid character who thrives within a highly dynamic growth mode firm.
- Ability to work and lead sizeable team throughout the South East Asia region.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.