Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading international bank, looking for an Operational Risk professional to join their regional team in Singapore at VP level.
- In 2nd line of defence, you will contribute to control testing, reviews and risk reports
- Work closely with 1st line of defence to raise op risk awareness and provide training on risk mitigation framework
- Contribute to control framework check, independent challenge of operational risk profile and sign-off for key decisions
- Work closely with senior management and regional risk teams, ensure the risk framework and procedure are implemented effectively across the corporate institutional banking business
- Provide senior management with holistic view of operational risk across the regional activities
- Participate in regional and global projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in operational risk or audit
- Knowledge of processes in Middle Office, Back Office or Operations functions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of processes and products in Corporate Institutional Banking preferred
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend