VP Operations with a Hedge Fund
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$144000 per annum|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Head of Operations and working closely with various stakeholders in relation to the trade and perform daily trade, position and cash reconciliation across multi-asset classes primarily Equities & Equity Swaps across all APAC markets; including corporate actions processing. This person will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on operational queries as well as broader issues which may require escalation to Management.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 8 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with Equities & Derivatives. Knowledge in APAC markets is a must.
- Knowledge of full equities trade life-cycle.
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874