VP Private Banking Structured Lending Products Credit Risk
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1500000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an international banking group with a well-established name in the Private Banking world. As part of the bank's aim to provide premier and tailored-made financial solutions to their clients, a newly created opening has arisen for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join their Lending Products Team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Structured Lending Products Team, you will be a senior member of the team focusing on customized financing solutions and products for the HNW and Wealth Management clients. Applying your credit risk skills and knowledge, you will work closely with the Private Banking Relationship Managers and the Global Markets Products team to drive lending products expansion, product development as well as structuring customized, complex or large lending transactions. Being the credit risk specialist in the team, you will monitor and manage risk exposures, advise on portfolio metrics, design and implement structured finance transaction solutions to mitigate risks and create credit solutions, meet with clients in order to come up with suitable credit solutions. In addition, you will also be the subject matter expert and advise the team, Sales and Relationship Managers on the related credit matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with relevant professional qualifications in risk / quantitative / finance areas
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Credit Risk, Product Risk or Product Development roles gained from Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Candidates with less experience will be considered at AVP level
- Strong knowledge of Lombard Lending, Structured Lending, Bespoke Lending / Financing Solutions and Products
- Solid credit analysis and financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 42980. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.