VP Product Manager, Investment Management
A global investment firm is hiring for a VP, Product Manager that will act as a deputy to the Head of Asia.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Champion product development, management and strategy for the region
- Work closely with local and global product teams on fund reviews and ensure the product delivery is smooth
- Analysing data and trends impacting funds across the local offices
- Tactically respond to any new fund launches and look into enhance the existing products
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5 - 10 years of experience of product management/development or strategy on the buyside
- Strong product knowledge covering funds
- Able to work effectively in tight timelines
- Strong stakeholder management cross various internal functions
- Proficient on using systems such as Morningstar, Lipper etc.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be advantageous as key stakeholders are based in China
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.