VP Project Manager
- Management and control of projects to meet exacting timescales necessary in a competitive market place
- Defining the approach and dealing with complex requirements and unique projects, often multiple initiatives
- Achieving benefits such as cost reduction, revenue increase, strategic goals which are set out in the business case
- Management of stakeholders
- Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
- Good understanding of Business Transformation Management Framework, Business Case, User Story, and tools like Clarity, Status Report and Open Workbench
- Working under both Waterfall and Agile Methodology to driving a culture of achievement
- Strong knowledge of Project management skills , Business Analysts Skills and experience in Banking or Insurance Industry
- Proven record in decision making, analytical and people management and experience in managing difficult stakeholders of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes, a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking and Insurance environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Good prioritizing, mutiskills, organizational, time management ability and able to work in dynamic and fast pace culture
- Hands-on attitude being able to cope with a wide range of different requirements and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Team skills promoting and environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered.
- Promote pace and energy within the team and leads by example.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874268