VP Regional Communications, Insurance
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a leading insurance firm with global presence. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a seasoned Communications specialist to join their team in a regional role covering Asia.
Reporting to the Head Regional Communications APAC, you will provide strategic communications support to the team across the region with a particular focus on Media Relations, Advertising, Branding, Internal & External communications etc.
Key responsibilities :
- Handling Media Relations & Strategy for APAC - messaging, publications, editorials
- Key message development and articles for media to drive awareness
- Strategic communications using Digital & Traditional channels
- Oversee the web strategy, ensuring information is disseminated effectively to employees, clients and relevant stakeholders across, digital, internet, intranet, social media
- Assist in driving employee engagement and internal communications initiatives
- Maintain consistency in communications with the Group.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 10 years' experience within insurance, banking or financial services
- Background in journalism, social and digital media with good writing skills
- Hands-on experience in delivering creative and effective marketing initiatives
- Fluency in English & Chinese (plus)
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.