VP, Regional Communications Leader, Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading global insurance group with an established and prestigious brand name in the market. Due to strategic planning, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications Team Leader to join the Regional team, the role can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing Communications, you will be lead the regional communications team supporting the company on Marketing & Communications Campaigns, Media Relations, Internal & External Communications activities across Asia. As a team leader, you will oversee the firm's Asia regional media strategy and drive all media activities for the business. You will be involved in campaigns planning and management, events, branding, digital, social media and multi-media productions. You will drive internal and external communications activities through multi-media channels including traditional, digital, social and web channels and to support communications related to client / staff events, media relations, corporate social responsibilities. In addition, you will own the Asia web strategy, developing strategies for internet, intranet and social media presence. You will act as an advisor to the business and management team to implement marketing communications plans and strategies and will also work directly with different business / product units on tailoring approaches specific to their needs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience in communications, public relations, media relations, journalism, digital media gained from Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Professional Services and / or Agencies servicing relevant client sectors
- Experience in social and digital media, web-based campaigns would be highly advantageous
- Familiarity to Insurance business would be beneficial
- Regional experience would be preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- This position can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 216784 . www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.