VP, Regional Communications Manager, Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$950000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading global insurance group with an established and prestigious brand name in the market. Due to strategic planning, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications Manager to join the Regional team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be an experienced team member of the regional team supporting the company on brand positioning, marketing and communications activities across Asia for the Life and Health businesses. You will be responsible for all external communications to partners and brokers within the Life and Health sector, be involved in integrated campaigns planning and management around events, branding, digital and multi-media productions. You will drive internal and external communications activities through multi-media channels including traditional, digital, social and web channels and to support communications related to client events, media relations and corporate social responsibilities. Acting as a communications advisor and partner to the business and management team, you will develop and implement communications plans and strategies including the productions of marketing collateral, publications and award pitches. You will also work directly with the business / product units on tailoring approaches and messages specific to their needs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8 - 10 years relevant experience in external communications gained from a business-to-business environment
- Experience from Insurance, Insurance brokers, banking, financial services and / or servicing industries would be highly preferred Experience from PR agency handling insurance or financial services clients would also be considered
- Regional exposure and involvement in regional and global integrated communication campaigns
- Familiarity to a diverse range of media channels and tools across traditional, digital and social
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Chinese language would be highly advantageous
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 44317 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.