VP Regional Compliance Advisory IBD (Capital Markets, M&A, IPO)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Leading International Banking Group primarily focusing on Corporate & Investment Banking in Asia. With steady growth in the Asia region, an outstanding regional role has arisen for a seasoned Compliance professional to join the Bank, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Compliance team of Investment Banking / Capital Markets, you will be a senior member of the team handling a diverse range of compliance tasks for business in Asia. You will be a subject matter expert to the front office business on compliance advices and you will provide compliance, risk and control and regulatory oversight on the business activities and transactions. You will update the business on relevant policies, regulatory requirements / changes and perform compliance risk assessments, monitoring and testing. Additionally, you will identify, escalate and suggest remedial solutions and follow-up on actions being taken. As a senior member of the team, you will take lead in compliance trainings and assist in regulatory examinations and audit preparations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree, additional qualifications in legal, risk or audit would be advantageous
- Minimum 8+ years relevant Compliance or Legal experience in Investment Banking / Capital Markets (less experienced candidates will be considered at AVP level)
- Experience from front office, audit, risk and control functions or Big 4 with strong focuses on Investment Banking / Capital Markets activities and strong regulatory knowledge would also be considered
- Experience gained from regulators would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of the regulations and regulatory framework in Asia
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43739. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.