VP, Regulatory Compliance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global asset management firm is hiring a VP to join their Regulatory Compliance team in Singapore.
- Advise the business on regulatory development and changes in various investment instruments and jurisdictions
- Manage regulatory compliance with applicable legislation, rules and regulations
- At least 8 years' regulatory advisory compliance experience in investment management industry or investment banks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640