VP Regulatory Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Junior VP/Senior AVP Regulatory Operations
- Leading Financial Institution
- Career Mobility
My client is a leading international bank with a strong Asian presence. They're currently looking for an experienced and innovative candidate to join their operations team. This person will be leading the APAC Regulatory Operations role and managing various stakeholders in the company.
- Define and implement key processes and controls for key regulatory/technology changes to meet the APAC reporting obligations such as
- Requirements include transactions reporting, valuation reporting and collateral reporting for HKMA, MAS & ASIC
- Co-ordinate among Operations, Technology, Compliance, Regulatory Reform, Front Office in the effective and efficient delivery of ops/regulatory/business changes.
- Ensure that the controls being implemented are effective at mitigating cause of process failure, and any gaps are well articulated through the Operational Risk Framework
- Ensure the control measurements (KCI and CSTs) are appropriately defined, measured and captured within the Operational Risk Framework
- Ensure that the key risk indicators (KRIs) are appropriately defined, measured and captured within the Operational Risk Framework
- Strong track record for delivering effective controls and efficient processes in an FM Operations environment
- Working knowledge of the front to back trade lifecycle for derivatives, including associated market infrastructure providers and capabilities
- APAC regulatory knowledge (Specifically in MAS, HKMA and ASIC)
- Strong stakeholder management ensuring high quality communication, transparency and objective prioritization
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork with internal and external group
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874