VP, Relationship Manager, Securities Services
A global bank is currently hiring a VP, Relationship Manager for its Securities Services arm. This is an urgent role to be filled before the end of the year.
A renowned institution, with regional HQ in Singapore, this team has successfully grown its client base in APAC. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the incumbent will be responsible for growing key accounts for the region and managing existing ones. The focus will be South East Asia and this is a warm desk. Main clients will include asset managers and institutional investors. Marketing the firm's brand and cross-selling products is also a key part of this role. He/she will also mentor the junior staff and drive the sales and profitability in the Asia business.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 7 - 12 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of securities services products
- Client relationships across sovereign wealth funds, and asset managers in the region
- Drive, and motivated individual who is looking to be part of a fast-paced team
- Degree in Economics/Banking
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.