VP, Senior Business Analyst (6 - 12 months extendable)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$10000 per month|
- Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Support Product Owner & Sponsor with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions.
- Activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change 'product', focusing on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment.
- Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot).
- Min Degree
- Min 6 - 10 years experience
- Prior work experience in insurance firm
- Strong life insurance product knowledge
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in Insurance environments
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
Good to have: Qualifications and Accreditations
- PMP/ Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - Expected to work towards qualification * Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Agile Certified, Scrum master
- LOMA / FLMI/ Insurance industry certification
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496