VP, Senior Investment Risk Manager
A reputable Fund Management firm is hiring a Senior Investment Risk Manager to join their team in Singapore to support Asia region.
- Review and maintain risk management framework and procedures for Asia region, focusing on investment and operational risk
- Liaise closely with Portfolio Manager and risk committees to highlight and mitigate investment risk
- Partner with senior management and business leadership
- Risk monitoring and reporting on all asset classes
- Utilise investment risk analytics to monitor risk positions
- At least 10 years' experience in investment risk in a fund management firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships across different locations
- Knowledge of equities, fixed income, multi-assets
- Experienced in using risk systems and VBA would be advantageous
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.