VP - Service Delivery Manager - Infrastructure
|Salary:||S$140000 - S$170000 per annum|
The Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager would be expected to:
- Manage large scale IT infrastructure projects in support of application delivery
- Evaluate requirements, implement and maintain infrastructure solutions to ensure that application and infrastructure systems are functioning optimally and meeting business needs
- Manage escalations, outages and be involved with incident / problem management and ensure consistent communication is maintained with clients
- Work closely with project teams and manage existing and future projects timeline, resource and budget planning and ensure timely infrastructure projects delivery and their success
- Initiate efforts in infrastructure performance optimization as well as laying out of technology roadmap apart from keeping an eye on cost efficiency
To be successful in this role, the following are required:
- Detailed technical knowledge and hands- on experience on a number of IT infrastructure technologies (Wintel, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Unix, RDBMS, Network, et al)
- SME product knowledge (within infrastructure) including execution o product roadmap
- Problem Management / Incident Management experience as well as previous experience in being part of a triage
- Proven record of maintaining business partnerships / relationships
- Demonstrated experience in leading an IT infrastructure stream or service
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Client engagement / account management skills a big plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ39299 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.