VP/SVP Corporate Strategy
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$200000.00 - S$300000.00 per annum|
Reporting to the Head of strategy, you will participate in Group's business strategy & development plan, you will monitor the Group's debt and capital structure, expand and develop investment channels and execute re-financing strategy. Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders for financing the Group's new development and general working capital. The person will also provide strategic financial input on potential M&A and investment projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in finance, accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8-12 years of management consulting in financial service sector or mergers and acquisition from investment banks
- Solid knowledge on capital market transaction and extensive network with investment banks and management consultancy within financial services industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English as this role would require interaction with stakeholders from various nationality from various country. Additional language would be a plus point
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a hands-on, proactive, independent and energetic approach are essential
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874